Two Shows! One at 7 p.m. and one at 9:45 p.m.
Second Coming will be performing an intimate acoustic set at one of the greater Seattle area’s finest dinner/concert theaters, Bake’s Place in Bellevue, WA, on Saturday, Feb, 18th, 2017. There will be two shows, a 7pm dinner/concert and a 9:45pm appetizer/drinks/concert. This is the band’s first official show in several years. For those of you unfamiliar with Bake’s Place, please check out their website and youtube for videos and photos of this amazing venue! This is the ultimate stage and sound system to experience the raw emotion, performance, and adrenaline rush, that Second Coming delivers. So join us as Second Coming brings in the new year with class…and promise for the year to come! Can’t wait to see you all!
– Hear the band acoustically, while enjoying dinner, appetizers, and drinks.
– There are 2 shows. one at 7pm and one at 9:45pm. 21+
– Tickets are $15.00 online/phone reservations and $20/door day of show. (There’s a $20.00 food and beverage minimum)
– This event is a dinner/concert for the 7pm show, and appetizers/full bar/concert for the 9:45pm show (dinner isn’t served after 9pm).
– Reservations online and by phone (phone preferred) via Bake’s place. Reservations of six or more must be made by phone. 425.454.2776
– Only about 120 seats available per show, so please reserve your seats asap!
We encourage you shoot video on this night to show the world what a magical evening it was!